- Increased sense of competence as a parent
- Increased sense of effectiveness as a parent
- Reductions in caregiver’s stress or strain
- Decreased internalizing problems among youth (e.g., depression, anxiety)
- Decreased externalizing problems among youth (e.g., conduct problems)
In a series of studies, including a large-scale independent randomized trial and over 1,000 caregivers, Connect has been shown to significantly reduce levels of serious behavior problems, depression, anxiety and aggressive behavior toward caregivers in at-risk youth (Hogstrom, Olofsson, Ozdemir, Enebrink, & Stattin, 2016; Stattin, Enebrink, Özdemir, & Giannotta, 2015). Caregivers completing the program also report significant reductions in caregiver strain and increases in parenting satisfaction and sense of efficacy.
For more information on the program benefits, please visit our Research page.[/fusion_text][/one_full]